Your Robust Handheld Around the World
IsatPhone 2 from Inmarsat, designed for the most reliable satellite communications network in the world. With a range of additional features that help you to stay connected in the most extreme and remote locations.
Inmarsat’s newest handheld satellite phone - IstaPhone 2, will be added to the portfolio from 24 March 2014 and will join the IsatPhone Pro handset providing more choice to customers and a range of additional features.
The IsatPhone 2 delivering high voice quality, voicemail, text and email messaging, plus tracking and assistance alert features. All packaged in an ergonomically designed rugged handset with easy-to-use interface.
The same rate plans and packages available on IsatPhone Pro will be available on IsatPhone 2.
- Dependable connectivity
- High voice quality
- Voicemail, text and email messaging
- Fast network registration in under 45 second
- Incoming call alerts whenever the phone is on, even with antenna stowed
- Long battery life with 8 hours of talk time and up to 160 hours of standby time
- Robust handset (-20°C to +55°C, dust, splash and shock resistant, humidity tolerance from 0 to 95 percent)
- Location services, including tracking and assistance button
- IP65 & IK04 rated
- 2.4kbps voice
- Bluetooth 2.0 interface for hands-free use
- Scratch-resistant screen that is readable in bright sunlight
- Keypad allows operation with gloves on
- E-Compass for enhanced pointing if required