Inmarsat IsatPhone 2
March 18, 2014
Inmarsat’s newest handheld satellite phone, IsatPhone 2 will be added to our portfolio from 24 March 2014 and will join the IsatPhone Pro handset providing more choice to customers and a range of additional features.
The IsatPhone 2 delivering high voice quality, voicemail, text and email messaging, plus tracking and assistance alert features. All packaged in an ergonomically designed rugged handset with easy-to-use interface.
The same rate plans and packages available on IsatPhone Pro will be available on IsatPhone 2.
- Fast network registration in under 45 second
- Incoming call alerts whenever the phone is on, even with antenna stowed
- Long battery life with 8 hours of talk time and up to 160 hours of standby time
- Location services, including tracking and assistance button
- Designed for extreme conditions with dust, splash and shock resistant (IP65, IK04) as well as humidity tolerance from 0 to 95%
- Keypad allows operation with gloves on
- Scratch-resistant screen that is readable in bright sunlight
- E-Compass for enhanced pointing if required
- Bluetooth 2.0 interface for hands-free use
In the box:
Handset, Battery, Mains charger – 4 adaptors, Car charger – 10-30 volts, Micro USB cable, Wired hands-free headset, Quick start guide (8 languages), Warranty, Support USB memory drive, Holster, Lanyard strap.
For further information including brochure, comparison sheet, and coverage map click here.
Hardware prices as well as related airtime pacakges are available through your Station711's representative.